1. you have severe or profound hearing problem, please go to see an audiologist instead of buying this hearing amplifier.
2. you have difficulty operating small items, this unit might be too small for you.
How to reduce feedback?
1. Turning down volume on the amplifier
To properly insert the hearing amplifier, please turn down to lowest volume prior to inserting into the ear canal (you can short push the volume/program control to adjust the volume. There is a total of 8 volume level, for the switch of each volume step, you will hear two beeps)
2. Wearing the device correctly
Use fingers to hold the bottom of the device and use another hand to pull the auricle backward (The Pulling line is below, the Volume /Program Control button is above)
3. Adjusting the position and volume of the hearing amplifier
Push the ear dome into the canal gently, make sure it fits snugly inside, not allow any space between the dome and the ear canal. (If you choose the right ear domes, after wearing it, there will be no whistling, you will feel comfortable)
4. Choosing the appropriate size of ear domes
There are two types ear domes in the package.
Open ear domes(with hole and tail): S, M, L
Choosing a suitable ear dome is the key to getting enough loudness and avoid whistling.
Short push the volume/program control to adjust the volume.
Long push the volume/program control(≥2s) to change the program from Program 1 to 2 to 3.
Long push the volume/program control(≥5s) to turn on/off the device.
Please clean your ear canal and device regularly.
When use it, earwax will be accumulated in the ear canal and ear dome. Mass accumulation of earwax may cause these problem.